One Eighty Consulting can help you do business with the State of Florida’s departments and agencies as well as local governments that are interested in procuring your company’s goods and services.
One Eighty Consulting specializes in marketing to state government. In 16 years of proven success, we have helped many companies market their products and services to state government and secure contracts with extremely high lifetime value. Our unique business process has increased our success ratio and sets us apart from other firms in terms of innovation, execution and accountability.
Proven, substantive Procurement Lobbying
Since a key to our success is that we don’t just understand government, we understand business; we look at it as our responsibility to help shorten the sales cycle to government, thus better utilizing a company’s sales resources. Over the years, we have successfully represented many clients before state agencies – identifying opportunities for them, evaluating their needs for additional support with any aspect of the procurement process and ultimately assisting with closing the deal – resulting in an increased bottom line for them through more business with the State of Florida.
State and Local government, at all levels, purchase hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods and services from outside vendors on a regular basis to make their state, county, city or agency run smoothly and efficiently. Everything from printing services, to garbage hauling, to construction projects and much more are procured by all types of government agencies. Becoming a government vendor can be very profitable for private companies who understand the complexities and nuances of governmental contracting.
180 Consulting has a long history and proven track record representing vendors pursuing governmental contracts. Government procurement is a highly specialized area of the law for several reasons: each public body has a unique set of rules and regulations governing their procurement process which must be followed precisely; and often require extraordinary documentation in very short time-frames to submit, petition or protest an award. Thus, our experience in government procurement and insider’s knowledge of the governmental process become vital for our clients who do business with governments and rely on our knowledge, contacts, responsiveness and determination to get the job done.
180 Consulting doesn’t want you to miss or lose another procurement contract because you did not know about an opportunity or lacked vital data on a state agency customer or competitor. We can assist your company with its procurement-related activities by providing you with our team of state procurement experts and political consultants to help you win business.
Danny Jordan and Don DeLoach will provide procurement consulting on this contract. Danny is a former state agency CIO’s and has 26 years experience in state government. Danny has worked on numerous large procurements in the past. He is experienced in procurement work at six different agencies. In the past 2 years, our team has participated in 4 comprehensive procurement red team reviews and on all three occasions our client was awarded the project.
Don has worked on numerous projects involving systems application design, system selection, implementation and contract management. For the last 12 years, Mr. DeLoach was the Chief Information Systems Officer for the City of Tallahassee responsible for all of the technology needs of the City including the management of the 800MHz communication system.
- Representation in government procurement process, including assistance in review and submittal of bids and responses to requests for proposals, requests for qualifications, requests for letters of interests, and other public solicitations.
- Monitoring/notification/assistance with review of public advertisements and availability of public project.
- Placement on public vendor list with purchasing divisions for government agencies.
- Review of terms and conditions of advertisements for government contracts.
- Review of submittal requirements set forth in procurement documents.
- Assistance in preparation and review of bids, proposals, qualifications, and letter of interest in government contracts.
- Government relations activities to lobby and interact with government officials to further clients’ goals.
- Advisement as to applicable statutory and administrative rights and remedies – re: qualification, ranking, award, and protest in government contracts.
- Intervention in challenging government agency actions, assistance in preparation of protest petitions, and representation of clients in all phases of contract awards, including qualifications, rankings, and contract negotiations.
- Intervention in defense of awards challenged by competitive bidders or third parties.
- Negotiation with government agencies re: resolution of government contract disputes.
- Representation in negotiating final contracts pursuant to government contract awards, including issues such as terms of payment, contractual liability, or insurance coverage and other mandatory contractual provisions.
- Assistance with development and maintenance of governmental contract relations.